BookIT Terms and Conditions
BTX is the manufacturer of the BookIT Room Scheduling System. This product is designed to easily and cost-effectively schedule any room on the network from a touch panel located outside a meeting room, from a mobile device or computer. BookIT is directly integrated with MS Exchange, Office 365 and G Suite (formally Google Apps for Work), so no additional server is needed.
- Online: www.btx.com (24/7).
- Phone: 800.666.0996 or 914.592.1800 (8:30am to 7pm ET Monday to Friday).
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 800.569.4244 or 914.592.0800 (24/7).
- All custom or special order products are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
- A worksheet with dealer and end user information is required for an order to be accepted. This information will be used to properly register the BookIT software.
- Freight is FOB Hawthorne, NY. In the event damaged merchandise is received, retain the original shipping carton and contact the shipping company.
- Unless otherwise specified, your order will ship via UPS ground service. UPS Red (Next Day Air), Blue (2nd Day Air) and Orange (3-Day Select) services are available upon request.
- FEDEX and other common carriers of your choice are also available.
- For international orders, unless otherwise specified, orders will ship via UPS International or Fedex International..
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are gladly accepted at the time of purchase. Use of a credit card to pay open terms balances is not allowed. Non-United States domiciled credit cards are not accepted. (Other fees may apply in certain circumstances.)
- Credit terms are available upon BTX’s approval of a completed credit application.
- A service charge of 1.5% per month (18% annually) will be assessed against all past due balances.
- For wire payment, please contact us to request our bank information.
- All returns must have an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number assigned by a member of the BTX customer service or sales departments. This number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box or the box will be refused.
- Ship all returns with original packaging and all product components to BTX at 5 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532.
- All returned products with a valid RMA number will be evaluated. The issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee credit. If BTX deems that a product is defective and still within the warranty period, we will do one of the following at our discretion: repair or replace the product, or credit your account.
- Products accepted for return for reasons other than defect or error by BTX will be assessed a 35% re-stocking fee and must be received within 30 days from date of shipment.
- For international distributors, any BookIT displays that are confirmed by BTX Technologies upon receipt as Dead On Arrival (DOA) will be credited the cost of the product plus agreed upon shipping back to the US.
- Custom or special order products are not returnable.
BTX guarantees BookIT hardware and software against all defects in material and/or workmanship and agrees to remedy any such defect at no charge provided the defective product is returned to BTX within the warranty period. The warranty period for BookIT hardware is two years from date of sale from BTX. BookIT software comes with one year of software maintenance. Additional software maintenance is available for purchase. There are no other expressed or implied warranties except as set forth herein. BTX is not responsible for consequential damages, incidental damages, or incidental expenses, including injury to persons or property.