BOOKIT- Recess Mount Instructions
The BTX-BOOKITRMB recessed mount brackets (sold separately) work with the mounting bracket included with BookIT.
- Loosen the two bottom mounting screws but do not remove them completely.
- Remove mounting bracket from unit.
- Select mounting location, level bracket and trace the outer perimeter of the back of the bracket on wall.
- Cut out the traced opening (You can fine tune the opening during a dry fit.)
- Install the two flush mount brackets using the four 6-32 x 2″ screws and four #6 flat washers to the display bracket as shown in the diagram. Thread the screws until the screw tip is flush with the back of the brackets.
- Rotate the mount 90 degrees to the mounting cutout and guide the brackets into the cut out.
- Once the brackets clear the inside of the mounting surface, rotate the mount (the screws will give some resistance while rotating) so that the top is pointing up.
- Insert the mount into the cut-out so that it is flush with the wall.
- Tighten the four screws on the brackets until the mount is secure in the wall.
- Plug the network cable into the BookIT display. Also plug in the power cable if PoE is not available.
- Hang unit on the mounted bracket.
- Secure bottom mounting screws.